Everyone who has ever been to the SSDT knows that it would be impossible to run without our loyal band of volunteers. They are the heart and soul of the trial, and their dedication and enthusiasm for trials is second to none. We're looking to expand our team a little this year - would you be interested in coming along and giving us a hand?
As well as the obvious bonus of being part of the biggest and best trial in the whole entire world (!) there are quite a few perks to being part of the observing team. Here are just a few of them to whet your appetite!
- Your accommodation (dinner, bed and breakfast) will be arranged for you at the Ben Nevis Hotel in Fort William
- The SSDT Committee will pay half of the cost of your accommodation
- You'll be provided with a free lunch on all six days of the trial
- You'll get a goodie bag when you register with us on Sunday evening
- Every observer gets a prize in the raffle at the end of the week - and there are all sorts of things to be won!
If you think you might be interested in taking part, or just want to find out more, please complete the form below as soon as possible.
We look forward to you joining the team in just 100 days time....yes, it really is that close!